Pine Island area

gatordave

Pine Island area

Post by gatordave »

If anyone ever wants to get out around the Pine Island area let me know. I am not working right now and I am always up for a fishing trip. I have been wading the area quite a bit and doing very well. I would like to get the kayak out and fish it.
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

I'm in the North Port area often, I'll drop you a PM next time I'm down there.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
TerryW

Post by TerryW »

Be sure to send a private message to Bluebill. He lives in St. James City and fishes the area often.
35/34.5/26 24/22/1/1

I finally found Cow Creek. It's at the end of the Road to Nowhere!
bluebill

Pine Island

Post by bluebill »

Gatordave

I live on Pine Island and wade, kayak and skiff fish so please send me a pm to discuss.

I am trying to work but there is not much of that around.

There are large trout in the sound right now within a kayak paddle. It was quite windy today - hoping for 10 to 15 mph tomorrow.

TerryW is going to fish with me soon as soon as she untangles her braid knots.

Bluebill
Be thankful for every day and especially those fine days on the water
gatordave

Post by gatordave »

I am in the same boat. No work around. I usually do the same as far as wading or paddle out. I went today and took my fiances son. His first time saltwater fishing. About 1 hour into it he looks at me and told me he don't want to bass fish anymore. We each caught 3 keepers and and a bunch of undersize ones. here are a few pics. I also love my new Malibu stealth 12. The front hatchseat is great for kids.