Pelican Castaway 116 DLX

If you use one that is listed, please add a review. If a kayak or canoe that you would like to give a review of is not listed, please add it. This is also where you can show off your boat.
impress

Post by impress »

gregfl wrote:
impress wrote:
teamshaft3 wrote:How can you fish with all those ropes around you?
Live and learn I had put ths on water first time last sunday. And it was first time on kayak for fishing I had some difficult moments but I worked around it.After all I decided to take the stabilizers out and just keep the Bimini Top. When I done with new design I post new pictures. I tell you what Its fun I like it.

If this is your first Kayak you are doing great. one of the things we all go thru is adding 'stuff' to the Kayak, then figuring out we don't need as much stuff and weaning down to what is effective and necessary.

I predict the sunshade comes down. A good hat, sunscreen long sleeve shirt and pants , and a strong sunscreen for your skin will be more effective and less obtrusive. Also, you probably don't need the outriggers at all.
I took the outriggers out also changing the design of bimini top.Lighter material less unporpuse cords, so Like I said,I am gonna make where most comfortable for me.

Thank you all for your inputs.
show me some good fishing and easy kayak lunch spots...

NEW MODS TO COME>>>>>>>

Have fun and welcome to a great sport.
GONE FISHIN'