PATB prize rod

skinnywater

PATB prize rod

Post by skinnywater »

Here is the rod that Noles built as a raffle prize.

Its a 2pc 7' M power, fast action, and will cast a country mile.

Thank you Phinla.
Kevin

"Am I missing and eyebrow?" - Adam Savage
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

Wait a minute Noles builds rods ???Has anyone seen that damn top water beast he's building me since Christmas !! I was told that it only needs one more coat for weeks . I know it will be worth the wait because he makes exceptional rods. Even I catch fish with his rods so he must have a huge jar of mojo that he spirnkles onto the ones he makes for me. Hey Noles how about a picture just to wet my appetite !! :wink:
0 0 1
Vlap

Post by Vlap »

One guide replaced is all I'm waiting on :wink:
"It's always an adventure! " Cooknfish.
noles

Post by noles »

shamus wrote:Wait a minute Noles builds rods ???Has anyone seen that damn top water beast he's building me since Christmas !! I was told that it only needs one more coat for weeks . I know it will be worth the wait because he makes exceptional rods. Even I catch fish with his rods so he must have a huge jar of mojo that he spirnkles onto the ones he makes for me. Hey Noles how about a picture just to wet my appetite !! :wink:
Jeesh....I bet you that Michelangelo didn't have to take this much abuse! :wink:
Man, golden retriever hair and rod building does not mix well. Three coats of finish and your boys hair are covered. The rod is a split grip St. Croix SCIII Inshore series. I used Fuji alconites and micro running guides. Ten of the micro-guides weigh about the same as a size 6 running guide.

Vlap, I'm just waiting for Brown to deliver. Should have it ready for you by the end of tarpon season. :wink:
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

Now that's one light rod !! Everything is going to fell like a moster on that rod, which is great since I'm the king of pinfish.
0 0 1