Weather

jfreak

Post by jfreak »

I'm getting my auger and tip-ups ready.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Now you're talkin! I'll bring my spud along too!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
tackleman

new cold weater kayak

Post by tackleman »

it has to warm up before we are fishing like this
[img]http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_mar2006/ ... jpg%20[img][/img]
Capt. Adrian Englert
http://www.mytimecharters.com
Native Slayer Propel 13
perception tribute 14.0
Native Slayer Propel 13
Native Slayer Propel 13
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

Wally,
I think Frostproof is SOTE if my geography is right.

Heywood,
I can't wait another day. I'm going tomorrow. The weather people called sugarbooger when I had someone report it but I had snowflakes falling in Clearwater at 6:10PM tonight. The wind died down just a little and a few giant flakes made it all the way down.

I'd only previously seen snow in Florida on December 25, 1993 in the Panhandle at about 2AM.

I'm going.
pee-dash-eff, "Desperate. H.W"
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

LivelyBaits wrote: I'd only previously seen snow in Florida on December 25, 1993 in the Panhandle at about 2AM.
I had forgotten you are a savant with dates and weather events when you are drunk.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

It snowed in 78, enough to dust the roads.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

BearsFan wrote:
LivelyBaits wrote: I'd only previously seen snow in Florida on December 25, 1993 in the Panhandle at about 2AM.
I had forgotten you are a savant with dates and weather events when you are drunk.
It's a gift. Earlier that same night I also almost ran over a deer on a Mississippi bridge.

7 weeks later I drove in freezing rain for the first time.
Chief1600

Post by Chief1600 »

It was 27 degrees here in the frozen wilderness this morning, the dog wouldn't even go out :shock:
Jim - snooty elitist

"Of all pursuits mankind has devised to make you look stupid and uncoordinated, fly fishing is unquestionably number one." Jack Ohman, Fear of Fly Fishing
Vlap

Post by Vlap »

I almost closed the windows this morning...
"It's always an adventure! " Cooknfish.
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

The seas were angry today. I talked to some people who were driving by and stopped. Whitecaps. Birds that had that Calgon look to them. Muddy churned up water. And that water is cold. Cold like it was last January 3rd after those two nights of freeze.

I could not come up with the answer to the question "why" for this one so I decided Bill's right and I'm shifting focus to tomorrow. I'm hoping there aren't a bunch of dead snook tomorrow like there was early last January.