Mich. musky......not!

Let's hear reports from other places.
1okbyme2

Mich. musky......not!

Post by 1okbyme2 »

This was gonna be an exciting fishing report from my favorite musky fishin' hole, but alas, I have no proof of the two muskys I caught because I dropped my camera in the lake while taking pics of the second fish! :( Deep sixed it in about 20' :oops: Now I know why they come with wrist straps......... :roll:
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot" Joni Mitchell
LivelyBaits

Post by LivelyBaits »

I have been that guy. Hopefully your camera wasn't a junker like the one I sank last February.

Great to know you got on them though Wally. I believe ya! Most anyone else with the same story and I'd call "bunk" musky
pee-dash-eff, "Desperate. H.W"
seeinred

Post by seeinred »

Bummer man, the musky is the one freshwater fish I would like to catch most... especially from a kayak! Were they any big?
For more kayak fishing reports, tips, and fishing charters please visit;
http://tampabaykayakcharters.com/

Spencer
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

They were sublegal...about 30". I havent kept one in so long I don't even know how long they have to be to keep them. They don't eat good anyway. Walleye, our other fish with teeth, are the ones to target for dinner.
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

Muskie are FUN! I've caught my share Below the Damn on the Susquahann River in Williamsport PA....Makes me almost miss The old stomping grounds for sure.....
"I tell you now we won't give in
Without a vicious fight, We've been battered and left for dead, We've been beaten and we have bled-Versus the world" ~Amon Amarth
1okbyme2

Post by 1okbyme2 »

I went back in the stinkpot after the water got too cold for the kayak & caught this big girl. 50", next summer she'll be 52". 8)