Beaufort SC.

Let's hear reports from other places.
Alnorito

Beaufort SC.

Post by Alnorito »

Well guys as some of you know I was going to SC for a couple of days.Got there Sunday at noon and was in the water at around 1:00.Cold and a bit windy right on the river between port Royal and Parris island.With the incoming tide going strong.At about 4:30 got out and not a thing.No bait, no fish.Monday Fished the river between Butchers and Harbor Island.On the water at 8:30 this time the outgoing.Paddle al over, the river, a couple of creeks even out about a mile and a halve.The frustration got the best of me an got out at 12:30 aldo thr plan was I was going to be in the water all day.Again nada; no fish,no bait,I was the only living thing there.
Last day;tuesday right after fam. day as soon as i left my son went to a spot thanks to fishinfoflounder who i met later got in about 3:30 with very little time left a bit cold and windy.Spotted a couple of big black drums with no luck,move to another area and saw another drum paddle tail on the water and, bamm.fish on.When fishinfoflouder arrive my daughter was aking the pic.
Here it is.
My biggest fish in a long long time and first ever black drum.

Thanks again to fishfoflounder a great guy.It was a pleasure to meet you.
Only one fish but it was worth it.
A few more pics.
rsieminski

Post by rsieminski »

WOW! Those 2 sunset images are amazazing!! Nice catch. Congrats on your son's accomplishments!
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Al, bro, those gir... um, I mean pictures, sure are beautiful!

Nice Drum too BTW. :wink:
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
Erick
"Mister OLC"
"Mister OLC"

Post by Erick »

Those are some good photos. Nice fish also.
Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
Jim Valvano

{{>=====<}} <'))))><ing