new dread option

bonefishwhisperer

new dread option

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

these are tyed more for redfish...shiny copper and gold tensil...here is the old against the new
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

Now we're talking! I'll take some please sir redfish whisperer.
The artist formally known as Snookfinatic

finaticdesigns.com
fishmaster892

Post by fishmaster892 »

I want some to. How can i get some?
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Send me a pm specifying size, color, and how many dozen you would like.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
bonefishwhisperer

I must admit that they look totally killer in the tanic water...the copper and gold really change the overall color and look...I have been using brown and gold with dramatic increase in aggression...this is what I believe will be the "final solution" to ensure redfish domination and at the same time being able to sniper out any bonefish that might get within 75ft :wink:
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

BFW, I'd like to pick up a couple of those from you..
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
Shadowcast

Post by Shadowcast »

Nice looking flies!
Join CCA!!!
bonefishwhisperer

for now I am out of hooks again...its tough to get them anymore...I have been waiting over 2 weeks for them to arrive...dont know why they dont stock up because they are always out...finally got the beads this week after several weeks and had no fire tigers left for myself until now...I am going out to the shops here shortly to try to stock up a little and also buy a new floaty seat cushion shaped like a toilet seat that I seen and is actually a throwing life ring...back to the flys :lol: ...remember, each one is a 45 minute situation so they are not cheap...I only tye for special request and those willing to wait patiently because once it starts to suck I wont tye for a while...also I do a better job or at least try to when they're not for me...if one were to actually fish with me I am quite generous with them, Mother will confirm this...Krash, I suggest you try to shanghi some by cornering me out on the flats and actually catching some redfish...oh yeah, have your FLYROD with you :wink:
Last edited by bonefishwhisperer on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Have fly-rod not but still very dangerous around others and spooky fish.

I'm off to Costa on Sunday for a couple weeks, still hoping to find a yak outfitter that will simply rent me a yak or canoe, a fishing rod, and point to the Rooster Fish grounds, I'll do the rest.

Mother

Post by Mother »

I am quite generous with them, Mother will confirm this
I think quite generous is selling yourself short, Cordell. You've been more than generous with your flies, and even materials.
:lol:
noles

Post by noles »

Eloy wrote:
I am quite generous with them, Mother will confirm this
I think quite generous is selling yourself short, Cordell. You've been more than generous with your flies, and even materials.
:lol:
Still waiting on mine :wink:; along with a refund for shipping.....
"whose that little motherf***er with the fly rod"
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

BFW, what kind of hooks do you use ?

You floating anywhere near Convoy tomorrow ?

bonefishwhisperer

I went the other way...very bad day on the water...I use gamakatsu SC 15 hooks...for the most part #1 #2 1/0 for dreads and 2/0 for crabs
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

BFW you have a pm..New Dreads loooking good BTW
bonefishwhisperer

mauso1 wrote:BFW you have a pm..New Dreads loooking good BTW
thanks and thanks...new dreads already have proven to be extremely deadly on redfish/bones