3-D Tiger wrap on Vercetti's repaired Matrix

noles

3-D Tiger wrap on Vercetti's repaired Matrix

Post by noles »

What do you'all think? Can't take credit for it though, it was created by Scott Throop.

forced2work

Post by forced2work »

how did vercetti brake his rod is the better question?
noles

Post by noles »

According to him, it broke on a back cast at the last one lure tourney! I'm not buying that excuse, looks like the broken section met a car door or ceiling fan. Because I'm a nice guy, I repaired it for him.
dunfly

Post by dunfly »

Nice. I've read about it on Rodbuilding.org, but have never really seen it before.

Jon: When you break a rod you have to make up a really good story, like you were fighting a 10 foot bull shark and it broke just as you had it next to the kayak. If its something simple, no one will beleive you.
“You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste....” — Rahm Emanuel
"Freedom!" - Sir William Wallace
Who is John Galt?
noles

Post by noles »

It's actually a pretty cool wrap. I need to disturbed the first set of thread "more" to get a more dramatic effect. Nice one I wrap is going to be better.
Vercetti

Post by Vercetti »

Nice, man! I was wondering what took so long :lol:

Re: breakage...I don't own a car so the car door theory is out, it has never been inside my truck so the truck door theory is out. I have 25' ceiling in my house so I couldn't reach the fan even if I jumped, so the fan theory is out. I stand by the back cast claim. Besides if I had mashed in a door or stuck it in a fan I definately would have posted that for a good laugh. :lol:
- Jon