July Fishing Reports Rolled into One

Flamingo to Big Bend
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Good to see you're picking up where you left off last year mate, remind which team is it you fish for agian?
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
Erick
"Mister OLC"
"Mister OLC"

Post by Erick »

Hey I was honest with the Wilderness System folks, the Quantum Folks, Capt Mike, etc....I am a marketer, not a fisherman....that is why I have Todd and Mark on the team!

The career in the industry aint much better.

This has been the worst year fishing I can remember. And I added a few more to the list. Is this year close to over yet? I did lose 32 lbs this year so that is a positive.

I did have a good trip up to the Jax Tourney and caught some fish, and managed 1 red while fishing the Panhandle that time. But man this is ridiculous. More embarassing, I have hooked into several nice fish on several of those trips, only to lose them....and no I am not going to start using Gulp....live bait, maybe.
Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
Jim Valvano

{{>=====<}} <'))))><ing
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Congrats on the weight loss Erick. Just signed up at the fat farm myself. I wanna look good for Terry when she gets back!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Only jesting with ya mate, congrats on the weight loss, 32lbs, was that the difference between that Malibu and the new Tarpon 160? :wink:
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
Erick
"Mister OLC"
"Mister OLC"

Post by Erick »

Now that is funny......I dont care who you are.
Jim Valvano

{{>=====<}} <'))))><ing
blindcast

Post by blindcast »

I'm sorry to hear that but I know the answer...

...You're trying too hard, I guarantee it. Everytime I don't give a damn if I catch anything or not and just enjoy the water, the sunrise, the smell of the saltwater... BOOM! Fish on!

Try it next time.

Are you going with other people at their spots and still getting nada?

Let me know if you want to go some saturday morning. If you skunk with me in my spots, then you know your S.O.L. and need to take up golf.
Mako

Post by Mako »

I am a marketer, not a fisherman....that is why I have Todd and Mark on the team!
now, that's funny :D
Peter
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

What do you call this?
Give up some of that tackle you tote around and we'll show you how to catch more fish! :wink:
Seriously, I believe July is the worst month for fishing.
The artist formally known as Snookfinatic

finaticdesigns.com
Erick
"Mister OLC"
"Mister OLC"

Post by Erick »

Photoshop.

That day is a blur it was so many trips ago. I was up your way last week but didnt even bring the kayak. I will let you know next time I am up there.
Jim Valvano

{{>=====<}} <'))))><ing
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

snookfinatic wrote:Sounds like you need a road trip! :wink:
and a Bloody Mary!!! Call us.

p.s. see BearsFan report from last Monday
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch