New with canoe

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
davmoha

New with canoe

Post by davmoha »

Thanks to two members here on this board, JoeS and jbdba01, I am the new owner of a Mohawk Nova 16. JoeS really hooked me up with a great deal and lots of addons. My boys (7 and 9) were excited to try it out yesterday on our small but natural subdivision lake. We worked on getting paddling down and fished a little. I did catch a 5lbs plus bass which was a good bonus. I can't describe how pleased I am with the canoe. We are ready for adventure. The kids are already wanting to go to the Peace river for some sharks teeth.

David M.

On the way home:

First ride:

First catch:
Rik

Re: New with canoe

Post by Rik »

Welcome. Looks like Joe's canoe found a good home!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Congrats... and way to go getting the future going, I love my canoe but I do miss my kayaks
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Dave it makes me feel good to see you and your Boys using that canoe.......Enjoy.......It was a pleasure meeting you......Love the "Dat"....... :lol:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

As a fellow, yet prior, owner of one of Joes craft I can tell you his boats come with loads of mojo. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did. Best of luck and welcome.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.