New member from Port Charlotte

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
H20Guy

New member from Port Charlotte

Post by H20Guy »

Hello everyone. I just recently purchased my 1st kayak and I'm looking forward to getting into fishing. I purchased an Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler.

This was from Monday out at Shell Creek:

Today, I went to Fishin Frank's and picked up some stuff. I got a Star Rods Stellar Lite rod and a Shimano Symetre 3000 FL reel with some 15# braided line. Robert there was extremely helpful.

I'm totally new to salt water fishing. I grew up in Philadelphia and did mainly freshwater fishing there....that was just over 20 years ago. I'm hoping to find some direction and possibly some people to paddle and fish with.

Thanks!

Tom
Flatz Komander

Re: New member from Port Charlotte

Post by Flatz Komander »

Welcome....love seeing new people getting involved!! Kayak fishing is a lot of fun!!! If you are ever in the Sarasota let me know, I can point you in the right direction and may be able to join you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Re: New member from Port Charlotte

Post by DaveR »

Welcome aboard!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.