Hello from Sarasota

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
MLB01

Hello from Sarasota

Post by MLB01 »

New member here, name is Joe and new to kayak fishing. Recently purchased WS Ride 135 and enjoying the great fishing around the sarasota area and areas near Cedar Key and Shired Island. Still learning the area and having fun doing it.
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Re: Hello from Sarasota

Post by Manning »

Welcome. I live in Sarasota. Been fishing here for about 5 years. Maybe we will see you out there some day.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
LostTravelerFL

Post by LostTravelerFL »

Also in Sarasota, and very new. I just joined after learning of the site from bumping into one of your members launching out of Ken Thompson Park.

I fly fish and I've only been salt water fishing for about 2 months now. I use to live in Montana and after living in FL the past 6 years, finally decided to try it here. Probably shouldn't have waited 6 years. :?
MLB01

Post by MLB01 »

Let me know if any you fisherman in the Sarasota area are out and can coordinate some fishing time.

Joe
Rik

Post by Rik »

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=37556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You guys ought to think about fishing the event on Saturday. You'll meet a lot of folks and learn some good stuff along the way.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
BigFlyReel
Supporter 2011 - 2013

Post by BigFlyReel »

Rik wrote:http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=37556

You guys ought to think about fishing the event on Saturday. You'll meet a lot of folks and learn some good stuff along the way.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What Rik said.
____

Native "Slayer Propel 13"
Native "Ultimate 12"