Retired Army here

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
sfcscott

Retired Army here

Post by sfcscott »

I am very new to kayak fishing. Its been 4 months now and I can't seem to get enough. I retired from the US Army a year and a half ago and have been going out of mind ever since. My wife suggested that I take up a hobby before she packed all her stuff and ran away screaming! Well, she loaned me (I say again...LOANED ME...according to her...LOL!!!) $2000 and I bought the Jackson Cuda and rigged it out. I'll pay her back one of these days. Anyway, kayak fishing has been therapy for me. It has calmed me down and gave me something to look forward to. I am looking forward to meeting new people who share my interests. I live in Largo and usually drop in at Bay Pines. Please let me know of some good areas for Reds and Trout. If I can start catching some keepers I can pay my wife back with fish! Cheers! :salute:
Scott
JoeS

Re: Retired Army here

Post by JoeS »

Welcome Sarge.......
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Mohawk16

Post by Mohawk16 »

I'm on the east coast but, I'd like to thank you for your service. Good luck on the water. :salute:
GOD BLESS AMERICA
USMC - VIETNAM VET
sfcscott

Post by sfcscott »

Thank you for your service as well. Tight Lines!
Scott
yakanglr

Post by yakanglr »

How about a photo of that Jackson Cuda? It's on my radar screen for a potential purchase.
Aquidneck Island Striper Team
2010 AIST Most Improved Angler
2012 AIST Striped Bass of the Year
Skull and Bones Fishing Club
poppawheelie
Location: beutiful Snuffner (seffner for you city boys) Florida

Post by poppawheelie »

welcome