Glad to have found this site

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
flatskat

Glad to have found this site

Post by flatskat »

Just recently "early" retired and thought kayaking would be a good source of exercise, be economical, and scratch my need to fish. I'm using Flatskat as that was the name on my flats boat when I lived in South Florida a long time ago. I bought a Trident 11 a year ago as it easily fits in the bed of my pickup (and I can carry it solo). I've been looking for more information on fishing from a kayak and stumbled on the Paddle Fishing site. For fun (and not productive), I entered the last tournament to try a learn a little more about the sport from folks more knowledgeable than me. I was impressed on how the tourney was conducted and could tell that those involved were decent folk. I've blue water fished all my life, primarily in Los Cabos, and am still adjusting to shallow water techniques. I've visited the forum a couple of times and I find the information posted to be of good value. I try to get out a least once or twice a week and I'm sure what I've read and learned will make my future trips more enjoyable (and more productive). This is also my first blogging adventure so I hope I haven't messed anyone up.
Tide1on

Re: Glad to have found this site

Post by Tide1on »

Welcome to the site!
NATIVE Redfish14
Your Wallet - The one place Democrats are willing to drill

Steve
ZeroSix

Re: Glad to have found this site

Post by ZeroSix »

Welcome..
“Buda! Wanna see the best thing about owning a Hobie???”