New guy from Bradenton

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
Long Range Provider

New guy from Bradenton

Post by Long Range Provider »

Hello all,
I'm new to the area and saltwater fishing. I was medically retired from the Army after my vehicle struck a couple IED's in Iraq in 2007. After 900+ days of being on medical hold, surgeries and bouncing from one Warrior Transition Unit to another I was medically boarded and sent home. I had 19 years and 6 days of service as a Military Policeman (MP). I live in Bradenton with my g/f and my 5 month old son.

I am very interested in getting involved in the Hero's On the Water (HOW) program. It's very near and dear to my heart. Having been one of those guys who spent countless months in hospitals I always appreciated the people who visited and acually donated their time to help give us a day to get away from it all and do something besides physical therapy or sit in our room and stare at the walls in pain. I believe I can give something back to the hero's coming home now. I've been there and know the road they are traveling. I hope I can be some sort of asset to the program and get a little fighing in while I'm at it. That's my therapy!

I look forward to meeting you all soon and until then wish you safe passage and tight lines!
The tug is my drug.. But it's the scream that I dream
NarcSgt

Re: New guy from Bradenton

Post by NarcSgt »

Thank you for all you did for our country! God bless you!
CowboysFan

Re: New guy from Bradenton

Post by CowboysFan »

Thank you LRP.
Rich

I'd rather be fishing right now.