For ALL newcomers

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
Rik

For ALL newcomers

Post by Rik »

First off - Welcome! Jump in, the water's fine.

Check out this section

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=39" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And specifically this thread

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=33042" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
cshouse1

Re: For ALL newcomers

Post by cshouse1 »

Hello, new to this site, wanted to find out if you are able to use stand-up kayaks?, i have a Freedom Hawk 14, and it has the ability to be used as a stand-up kayak. Thank you for your help. Tight Lines!
Rik

Post by Rik »

Yes you can. I may have met you a few months ago when I was coming in the back canal and you were just launching at Picnic.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Sparty

Post by Sparty »

Hello all,new to the Paddle Fish club . I recognize a few faces from hardcore and looking forward to meeting new fishing fanatics @ next challenge.This is my second year kayaking and what was just and interest has quickly turned into an addiction and the healthiest one I might add , started out paddling a freedom hawk 12 , awesome fishing machine but left my arms to tired to cast. Recently up graded to Native ultimate 14.5 it truly is the ultimate.
Still haven`t got the courage to stand up, not the most graceful. Would like to thank Olin Satterfield (Dodge) for getting me hooked up with Paddle Fish. :bounce:
RDogg21

Post by RDogg21 »

New to kayak fishing, but loved the times I've done it. Signed up for the tournament next weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.
Thanks to Geoff Henderson for turning me on to this!!
Knightro10

Post by Knightro10 »

I have been wade fishing the Lemon Bay/Charlotte Harbor area for years due to my lack of a boat. I was introduced to the kayak and this site by Arik Smith and was immediately hooked. I purchased a Native Slayer 12 last weekend and am really enjoying the new hobby. I look forwarded to meeting everyone at future events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk