Lakeland, FL

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
jslager

Lakeland, FL

Post by jslager »

Hello all, My name is Josh. I just recently got into kayak fishing. I've been hanging around HCKA and OKFC so I thought I'd swing by here and introduce myself. I've only been saltwater fishing a handful of times but I live in polk county so I've spend plenty of time fishing for bass.

I bought a X-Factor a few weeks ago and am almost finished rigging it up. My plan was to alternate weekends between hitting some of the spots in E Tampa Bay(Bullfrog Creek/Kitchen will probably be where i spend most of my time while I'm learning the salt) and staying around town and look for bass.

Hopefully I will see some of you guys out on the water. If anyone feels like heading over to Lakeland for some bass, feel free to message me up.

Good to meet everyone.
Sawyer Paddles and Oars
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: Lakeland, FL

Post by Todd »

Welcome!
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Offlander

Re: Lakeland, FL

Post by Offlander »

Fresh or salt water; fishing is almost the same. All need cover to ambush food. you know what bass like. Well salt water fish will eat all the same rubber baits like worms, tube, craw, c-tail grubs, frog looking rubber baits, well you get the point.
The salt water fish need one Big thing to start feeding is (Tidal Movement) and other minor things.
I live in sarasota I'am 64 and in sarasota from 1975 and LOVE it all!!!!! Alan