suspicious activity...

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
bonefishwhisperer

suspicious activity...

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

recently I witnessed a brutal encounter between man and beast...I was quick to capture a few fleeting moments of epic battle before the victor paddled on to other conquest...beware of this one shot assassin :wink: ....

Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
VFTG

Post by VFTG »

Wow, Paul Teutel Sr. sure got a nice bonefish there!!
Victor

Why make a trillion when we could make... billions?
bonefishwhisperer

:lol: good one Mikey!!!
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

I like that fish. Looks pleasantly stoned. :D
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
vivian

Post by vivian »

:lol: I am so proud of you Krash! You give me inspiration to not use shrimp.

DOA shrimp?
bonefishwhisperer

I warned you....

vivian

Post by vivian »

Holy :shock: ! Was that the bonefish Krash said he caught today!

Funny, he wasn't bubbling over with excitement. I would have made sure to include all details of that trophy catch if it would've been me!

I'll be out there tomorrow. And you can be sure I'll be bragging if I should get so lucky.
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

vivian wrote:Holy :shock: ! Was that the bonefish Krash said he caught today!
Yes that was yesterdays catch of the day, I gotta give credit where credit is due, without BoneFishWhisperer yelling at me from across the flats I'd a never even seen it.

I was upwind, in a stiff breeze, groving to the latin beat coming from the Columbus Day festivities, and I hear something, turn around and its BFW calling out to me and pointing with his push pole, making his way in my direction, and I'm replying no I don't see them drop a dread on um, then a few tails pop right withing perfiect casting distance for me as the shoot between us, and I could not resist, couple twitches zing fish on, several dozen yards of drag screming sleigh ride in different directions a few 360's in th kayak, and the fish came to the yak for the photo op.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Wow.........Nice Bone........Congrats
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
bonefishwhisperer

it IS a monster....totally over 12lbs IMO...at least 1/2 dozen 360's and a highly unnatural bend in his rod...you could also tell right away it was a $$$$shot and almost instant hookup...I tried for a dbl but they bolted just as I was about to cast...you could tell immediately that it was a big one

Redfishn'Ale

Post by Redfishn'Ale »

Paul Sr...thats funny

Krash that is one solid bonefish, you the man
Malibu Kayaks Pro Staff