West Palm to Jacksonville
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 9:40 am
- Location: Altamonte Springs
I was very busy so I didnt get to post this,
I caught this 32" snook off of Floridana Beach with only 20 minutes of trying opening day of snook season. I caught it on 10 lb Cajun Line in the surf, yeehaw.
- Posts: 5505
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:32 am
- Location: not alot of people know.
She's a beaut! What bait?
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt -
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
- Location: Titusville, Florida
Nice catch....beach fishing can be fun!!!!
East Coast "Clique of One"
"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:20 pm
- Location: Valrico
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 pm
- Location: Brandon
Nice fish. Haven't done the beach thing yet, but looks fun.
- Posts: 1610
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:53 pm
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
trash.can.slam wrote:Nice fish. Haven't done the beach thing yet, but looks fun.
Neither have I, but I want to get into beach Snookin. Nice Snook!
Heritage Redfish 12'
Heritage Redfish 14'