indian river july fourth weekend

West Palm to Jacksonville
prowler

indian river july fourth weekend

Post by prowler »

My pop has a place there with a dock on what used to be a unknown spot on the indian river.. sigh... saw at least 3 different flats boatd through there over the weekend (one of wich"claimed they did not see me" and polled right up into the spot i was cautiously trying to wade too) not mention people wade fishing it now. The dolphins found it too. They came through every morning.. sigh... I did manage one little red .. about 19" I told him to come see me when he was bigger... I did catch my first mangrove snapper too. very neat fish.. I let him go too...
"What if the fairy is a crazy glue sniffing fairy? "build model airplanes!" the fairy says. The next thing you know theres money missing of your dresser and your daughter is knocked up!" Tommy boy
basebplyr1

Re: indian river july fourth weekend

Post by basebplyr1 »

prowler wrote:...3 different flats boatd through there over the weekend (one of wich"claimed they did not see me" and polled right up into the spot i was cautiously trying to wade too)...
These kind of actions are always so frustrating to me. :evil: I grew up wade fishing and really only got into kayak fishing as a way to cover more water. If conditions apply I am only in my yak to get me from flat to flat and over deeper water; otherwise, I prefer to wade a flat rather than to drift it in the yak. Since I have started kayak fishing, I have noticed that I do not get beat to quite as many spots by boats and other anglers. However, it still does happen to me from time to time and when it does I clench my teeth and get all knotted up inside... :twisted: I feel your pain man.
Seth
>~~~}}}<>

"You a disgrace to da man race"