Sushi?

West Palm to Jacksonville
Vercetti

Post by Vercetti »

rev wrote:Since when is the test where you live? It's where you fish, and you're behind enemy lines, my friend.
Ok, I fished on the East Coast per BC definition which almost makes sense except for that fact that I passed a sign on the expressway for the "Headwaters of the everglades", last I checked the river of grass flows south towards Flamingo and E-City. So using BC's logic (I used the term lightly) any reports posted from any spot fished on the East or West coast that is south of that sign should be posted in the South Coast Forum...am I correct?

And F2W, You will never hear me complain about a long paddle, so that doesn't apply to all westerners. Focker!
- Jon
BlueCrab

Post by BlueCrab »

Vercetti wrote:Ok, I fished on the East Coast per BC definition which almost makes sense except for that fact that I passed a sign on the expressway for the "Headwaters of the everglades", last I checked the river of grass flows south towards Flamingo and E-City.
The Blue Logic wrote:likewise east drains into the Atlantic or Florida Bay
:P

Talk about long paddle trips:

Water from my sprinklers -> Big Sand Lake -> Shingle Creek ("headwaters of the Everglades") -> Kissimmee Chain -> the Big O -> Everglades -> Florida Bay
Old School T160

Marion Jay "JayB" Brewington
July 26, 1949 - April 16, 2009
Mako

Post by Mako »

man, what a monster :)

now I have more respect for you as a fly fisherman :)
Peter
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160