*Asterisk

West Palm to Jacksonville
forced2work

*Asterisk

Post by forced2work »

My brother in law GKS0409 came over to fish with me that last two days.
things I learned:

1. west coast boys don't like to paddle more then a mile round trip.

2. teaching someone to pole a boat into a 15mph quartering head wind turns into a tea cup ride that walt disney would be proud of.

3. fishing from the paltform can be real productive.

4. a slam* is only worth burger king**.

Gold sppon chucker out

* would have been a grand slam if said angler on the front of the boat understood yelling holy shit that's tarpon doesn't set the hook for you.

** if anybody ever pole me around all day and I slam out with a grand slam lost I will buy the beer and lap dances and we will surface in a about two days with an even greater story.
mudfoot

Re: *Asterisk

Post by mudfoot »

forced2work wrote:.

** if anybody ever pole me around all day and I slam out with a grand slam lost I will buy the beer and lap dances and we will surface in a about two days with an even greater story.

see ya Friday morning
"YOU GOT NUTTIN!"
rev

Post by rev »

BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Port C. ??? At least the locals would never think of taking your beer.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
gks0409

Post by gks0409 »

Thanks for the slam

Also thanks for letting me learn how to pole after the wind picked up. (no wind and water was ablsolutly glass in the early morning)

West coast boys don't paddle very far because we we try and conserve our energy for all the fish we are gonna or have been fighting you didn't need a lot of energy for your 3 lb jack

You had your choice it was burger king, mc donalds, or what-a-burger. (also we were going to go to sonny but the parking lot was to full i think there were about 3 cars and you couldn't manuver the trailer so we had to leave)

Any way great day fishing best i've had in a while, also got to watch the shuttle launch from the other coast which was pretty awsome
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: .

Post by Todd »

gks0409 wrote:(also we were going to go to sonny but the parking lot was to full i think there were about 3 cars and you couldn't manuver the trailer so we had to leave)
Rookies. :roll:
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

Dayum boat owners!
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
forced2work

Re: .

Post by forced2work »

gks0409 wrote: (also we were going to go to sonny but the parking lot was to full i think there were about 3 cars and you couldn't manuver the trailer so we had to leave)
it was titusville and a sonny's where your house and your car has wheels, and the parking lot is always full.