Future Trip to Mosquito

West Palm to Jacksonville
xfactor

Future Trip to Mosquito

Post by xfactor »

Some of the West Coast gang are interested in making a trip over to fish the lagoon. Anyone from the East care to put together an outing. Would be something like arriving on Friday night and fishing Saturday. Perhaps some place like WSEG to the pole and troll zone. Maybe an East meets West gathering.

Jimmy
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Let me know.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
ChuckD

Post by ChuckD »

Cool I can buzz you fuggers as you cross no mans land :twisted:
I'd love to be a weed in a daisy chain
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Jimmy-

Just go by yourself. These East Coast guys can't fish for crap but they talk a good game.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
xfactor

Post by xfactor »

Todd wrote:Jimmy-

Just go by yourself. These East Coast guys can't fish for crap but they talk a good game.
Shortcast and I were talking about going. And I thought some of the east coast gentlemen or ladies might like to go. It seems the first mistake I made was thinking they were gentlemen :lol: But, the biggest mistake I guess I made was thinking we might get lucky and learn a new trick or two from them. After reading all their posts, Da&* was I wrong. :P Who knows maybe we will go and show them a few tricks. :mrgreen:

Jimmy
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

Bearsfan offers to meet up with you guys and THIS is how you treat him???????
Todd wrote:Jimmy-Just go by yourself. These East Coast guys can't fish for crap but they talk a good game.
xfactor wrote: blah blah blah It seems the first mistake I made was thinking they were gentlemen :lol: blah blah blah After reading all their posts, Da&* was I wrong. :P
Jimmy
Chuck D, is there room on your stinkpot for me and one of these:
http://www.balloonbazooka.com/index.html

:twisted:
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

xfactor wrote: Who knows maybe we will go and show them a few tricks.
With that mentality these East Side Boyz may have you standing on OBT. Talk about new tricks.

Chuck & Yohan I have 5 gal of Menhaden oil just waiting to be launched 500' in balloons......
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

yohan1973 wrote:Bearsfan offers to meet up with you guys and THIS is how you treat him???????
We were anxiously awaiting your response to come help out. You know, now that you are the king of redfish on the fly rod and all. :wink:
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
xfactor

Post by xfactor »

In all seriousness I'm one step away from being an OLD FART. But, I'm always willing to learn new tricks especially when it comes to fishing. New tips, tricks, and techniques are what make us all better fisherpersons and in most cases better conservationist of the sport that we all love. If anyone is willing to put up with an OLD FART I'm going to the Mosquito the weekend of July 21 - 22.

Jimmy
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

xfactor wrote:s I'm one step away from being an OLD FART.
Bullshit, you are an old fart, maybe so am I.
But, I'm always willing to learn new tricks especially when it comes to fishing. New tips, tricks, and techniques are what make us all better fisherpersons and in most cases better conservationist of the sport that we all love. If anyone is willing to put up with an OLD FART I'm going to the Mosquito the weekend of July 21 - 22. Jimmy
This sounds like fun, where are you staying in the Mosquito, or is that the name of the....establishment. Bearsfan you in?? I'll bet they have "bad ice cubes".
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

Todd wrote:
yohan1973 wrote:Bearsfan offers to meet up with you guys and THIS is how you treat him???????
We were anxiously awaiting your response to come help out. You know, now that you are the king of redfish on the fly rod and all. :wink:
Ohhh you got jokes huh?????
Big comedian ehhh? lol
Well, while you boys are fishing the lagoon, I'll be up in Cincinnati so THERE!!!!!! Unfortunatly I'll be there on business with little to no time to kick-it with family.

But since you got jokes I'll be sure to tell some PETA friends of mine that you are corrupting your poor daughter with fishing. I'm sure they'll show up to remind you how horrible it is to do that to her.....Forwarding photos ....now! :wink:
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
xfactor

Post by xfactor »

tropview wrote:
xfactor wrote:s I'm one step away from being an OLD FART.
Bullshit, you are an old fart, maybe so am I.
But, I'm always willing to learn new tricks especially when it comes to fishing. New tips, tricks, and techniques are what make us all better fisherpersons and in most cases better conservationist of the sport that we all love. If anyone is willing to put up with an OLD FART I'm going to the Mosquito the weekend of July 21 - 22. Jimmy
This sounds like fun, where are you staying in the Mosquito, or is that the name of the....establishment. Bearsfan you in?? I'll bet they have "bad ice cubes".
You're not suppose to admit you are an OLD FART. Let them figure it out. I've been in denial for a long time now.

Mosquito is just short for ML. Ther is a little motel on Garden St. in Titusville. Don't remember the name. Because I live in the middle I usually drive over the morning I'm fishing. Anyone wanting to come over and stay in the motel the night before let me know and I'll get all the info and post/PM it.

Jimmy
LagoonAddict

Post by LagoonAddict »

Sounds good to me....I'll bring the ice for the beer!!!!

Bob
East Coast "Clique of One"

"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Ice for the beer? In or out?

Mark R

Post by Mark R »

BearsFan wrote:Ice for the beer? In or out?
The Answer Is.....
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
LagoonAddict

Post by LagoonAddict »

I'm a man...I like my beer on the rocks!!! not even a chaser, thank you!

Bob
East Coast "Clique of One"

"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"