wherein, tom hooks a tarpon

West Palm to Jacksonville
rev

wherein, tom hooks a tarpon

Post by rev »

Leaning out of a tree, chimp-style, with a bow-and-arrow cast--approximately 89% bad ass. The video is low quality, due to my camera being low quality.

Nonetheless, Tom and his cadre are f'en ingrate holejumpers, whose audacity and brazen-ness in the act of said holejumping are perhaps unmatched.

baby tarp
mudfoot

Post by mudfoot »

you left at just the right time. the moon rose and the bite shut down.
"YOU GOT NUTTIN!"
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

mudfoot wrote:you left at just the right time. the moon rose and the bite shut down.
Andrew what did the moon's eye look like?

Chris
AndrewP

Post by AndrewP »

<shudder> hairy situation ...... :shock: :shock:

Props to Monkey on the hookup, where no sane person would have attempted to even try. You deserved it. That was damn cool ....

The two man bow-n-arrow cast shows promise, but Counselor you may need to fine-tune the "stick-n-line" toss ... have to give it to you for innovative thinkin', tho ....... :wink:

Oh, and don't talk to me 'bout hole-jumpin ......... had it happen to me before by you and this same mangy crowd. You even invited people you didn't know! "Hey, wanna jump AP's tarpon honeyhole? C'mon, let me show you ..."

That just wasn't right, man ..... :lol: :lol:

AP
Disclaimer: Do not take anything I'm about to tell you seriously .......
rev

Post by rev »

Ah yes. I remember that. Now refresh my memory--how did you discover that hole in the first place, before it became "your hole?"
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

AndrewP wrote: had it happen to me before by you and this same mangy crowd.
AP
Ahhhh, I recall that day fondly!
Remember the drunk homeless dude that shouted at us saying, "5 mutha' phucka' in plastic boats....paddle faster mutha' phuckas!"
Next time we jump on of AP's holes let's pick on with no moons or homeless dudes! lol
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

First thing I recomend before any of us go fishing again is we force Mud to go get a high colonic and a colonoscopy. I have never smelled anything tha foul come out of someone, good God Man go have yourself checked. Second, I think we need to renam hoel jumping to Andrewing a fishing spot. Hole jumping if just to gay, and well andrewing is just gay. :lol:

Gold spoon chucker out
AndrewP

Post by AndrewP »

rev wrote:Ah yes. I remember that. Now refresh my memory--how did you discover that hole in the first place, before it became "your hole?"
I never claimed it as "my honeyhole" as in I discovered it -- I always gave the credit to the guys who showed it to me. Chuck and Mud. Plenty of others know about its location -- just like "your honeyhole" that we pillaged yesterday ...... :twisted:

AP
Disclaimer: Do not take anything I'm about to tell you seriously .......
Rik

Post by Rik »

nice bass.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

forced2work wrote:I have never smelled anything tha foul come out of someone, good God Man go have yourself checked.
yEAH...our dear friend is one funky brotha' !!!!!!
I thought those coast guard dudes had the funk from a full day of pulling corps out of the water rolling off of them but it turned out to be ol' Mud! I swear Mud, you could bottle that stuff and sell it to terrorist! It's way more effective than mustard gas!
forced2work wrote:....and well andrewing is just gay. :lol:
yeah, I'm going to AP that spot you and mud were at in the morning!
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

[

yeah, I'm going to AP that spot you and mud were at in the morning![/quote]

bet you ain't, cause it ain't where you are thinking...

Gold spoon chucker
Volfish

Post by Volfish »

Without a doubt you have increadible footage of a skunk ape. I saw it moving through the scene left to right at the 11 second mark.

Using a monkey as ape bait is wrong in the biblical sense.
ChuckD

Post by ChuckD »

Volfish wrote:
Using a monkey as ape bait is wrong in the biblical sense.
Even if Muds evil stench killed all the goats?
I'd love to be a weed in a daisy chain