nice day at st augustine

West Palm to Jacksonville
tdsdad

nice day at st augustine

Post by tdsdad »

had the great pleasure of meeting and fishing with Matthew(DOA) and Shelby from starke-we met around 6:30 and found some ladyfish right at the launch-here's DOA and Shelby doubled up with the tarpon wannabe's

we paddled in to a flat and found a few fish-Matthew with a nice flounder

caught a little NE fla slam on the mirrodine-one trout nailed it just a few feet from my kayak right in front of DOA-even the flounder grabbed it

went to meet my son and on the way, saw this guy trying to get away

not a chance

my favorite view of a red

Hey Doa Matt and Shelby-thanks for coming and hope to see you again-
the bite was pretty slow, but not as bad as today-fished all day-no bites, not one-can't remember the last time that happened
take your kids fishing-
DOA

Post by DOA »

Tom-The pleasure was ours. We had a great time and you will definately be seeing us out there more often. Thanks for helping us out with all the kinks is our kayaking experience. I am currently decideing where I want to fish this Saturday with my dad. There is a big tournement in Steinhatchee that I dont want to be around unless I can talk dad into getting in a y@k and puttin in where I told you about. Speakin of which, we will plan a trip soon with you guys on my stompin grounds. I'll be in touch if we go back to Pellicer.
tdsdad

gamble rogers

Post by tdsdad »

don't forget gamble rogers park-one of the best kept secrets on the east coast-or redfish nirvana, mosquito and indian river lagoons-does not get any better than there for a great kayaking experience-tight lines
take your kids fishing-
DOA

Post by DOA »

Oh yeah, we are definately goin. Keep me posted if your head that way so I can borrow Christian's guiding expertise. Still trying to talk my dad into gettin into the tupperware this weekend.