calm morning mixed bag

West Palm to Jacksonville
tdsdad

calm morning mixed bag

Post by tdsdad »

finally a morning with no wind and hungry fish! put in at sunrise and caught a few trout, some flounder and a bunch of reds(to 27")-very aggressive bite-here's some pics

take your kids fishing-
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Would you quit catching all the damn fish over there and leave some for those of us visiting in early May!!
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Mako

Post by Mako »

finally a morning with no wind and hungry fish
man, where the heck were you fishing? I went with my wife to St Augustine for the weekend and put in south of the 206 bridge on Saturday and it was blowing nicely....It seems like I should've made plans to fish with you :wink:

Nice catch :) you have a very nice area there
Peter
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Flounder dinner sounds very good.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

You gonna make me resort back to the use of a cheater stick if you keep posting these pictures!!! :wink:
Nice catches!
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

Nice fish and pic..I wish I could find somewhere where there hasn't been a gale blowing.
Not to start a controversial run on here ..but what is that on the red circle hook in the first pic..?? Looks like a cooked shrimp leftover from my dinner last night :wink:
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
tdsdad

bait

Post by tdsdad »

mauso1 wrote:..but what is that on the red circle hook in the first pic..?? Looks like a cooked shrimp leftover from my dinner last night :wink:
new penny gulp shrimp on a daichi bleeding bait 3/0 circle hook-great quiet presentation in calm conditions
take your kids fishing-