A Message For Mudfoot

West Palm to Jacksonville
BlueCrab

A Message For Mudfoot

Post by BlueCrab »

...are you going to try to catch some you know what you know where?

I'll be glad to give a hand...the hand that's in my mouth! BWHAAHAHAHAHA

You know what this big boy is saying: "Bait is soooo right!" :wink:

OK, so it's not a gator, thank God there are no crocs in the Central Florida...supposedly. :roll:
Old School T160

Marion Jay "JayB" Brewington
July 26, 1949 - April 16, 2009
mudfoot

Post by mudfoot »

BC! that you? haven't seen ya in what... year.. maybe two? How's my .. er... your kids doing?

As for chasing the wee poons... that'll hit back burner this year as myself and the rest of the token few will be chasing ones a bit larger this year thanks to a tip from my new BFF. If you'll put away the frog gig for a little while, I'll get you out there.

But if you want to go chasing Andrew's tarpon this year, I can give you directions to his new honey hole that Rev, Forced to Work, and myself found Sunday. (shoulda never showed me that photo Andrew... too much info in the background):lol:
"YOU GOT NUTTIN!"
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

Andrew,

I told you not to make that challenge "no one knows where I am fishing", and fishing your honey whole tasted the sweet nectar of the gods.....Thanks MudFoot and Rev for the invite.

Chris
rev

Post by rev »

"His honeyhole" implies that he found it. We did not exploit "Andrew's honeyhole." We exploited "Someone else's honeyhole, where Andrew likes to fish."

Brag too much, people are bound to find out. Can't have it both ways. To wit, the eminent bumper boat tarpon sessions at Location X this summer.
BlueCrab

Post by BlueCrab »

Sounds good to me.

Here's my "to wit":

"When a honey hole contains restrictions and covenants running with the honey hole, as hereinafter defined and limited, the restrictions and covenants shall not survive and shall not be enforceable after the issuance of a photograph with clear discernable background features if that photograph is introduced solely for bragging purposes."

As far as your kids, the bill is due for summer tuition...
Old School T160

Marion Jay "JayB" Brewington
July 26, 1949 - April 16, 2009