well Bait sucks too....

West Palm to Jacksonville
forced2work

well Bait sucks too....

Post by forced2work »

I took out the stink pot today and ran the beach from the port to melbourne .....flat, glass day the kind that makes up for the one that was blowing 35 straight down the river all you have is long rod... anyway back to topic at hand I netted bait cause I was told mullet everywhere and you need bait...well we caught two fish all day a blue and a huge lady..actually we did not Mr. Name deleted to protect the guilty did all the catching...I also watched Mr. Name deleted to protect the guilty throw a mullet looking thing on the long rod at a Black tip watchit turn but no take...that is how I spent my Friday beats work and sure as hell beats mowing the lawn...wait my wife does that...

Chris
rev

Post by rev »

What I learned this week:

-P-F.comers suck, and yet people still hang around

-P-F.comers from the East Coast really suck and are "jelous" "hipocrites" [sic] with no pics to post, low self esteem, and nothing better to do than bash newbies

-But not all East Coasters suck (ruminate on that one)

-It's impossible to make friends over the internet, but why would anyone even want to?

-Stinkpotters completely suck

-Rick Murphy could take Eric Mannino

-Bait is wrong

-Baitfishing is harder than it looks (throwing a 4" finger mullet on a 20-40lb. tarpon stick gives me more trouble than slinging 80' of fly line)

-The beach mullet run is a myth propogated by unscrupulous publishers of glossy magazines. Yeah, there's a lot of bait out there. Yeah, there's a few tarpon too. But when gamefish are presented with a twenty-four hour buffet, the chances of them eating the mullet tethered to a 6/0 circle hook and 50 lb. gel-spun are not high.

-New hats are seriously unlucky.
mudfoot

Post by mudfoot »

Image[/i]
"YOU GOT NUTTIN!"
BlueCrab

Post by BlueCrab »

You were supposed to be IN A SIK! If you guys were a newbies, I'd bash you.

I'll go back to ruminating. BTW: Can you go blind from ruminating too much? And I agree, this is the suckiest website...

that I ever posted on...

over 700 times.

Can one of you fine moderators please put "A-Hole East Coaster" under my name? Big thanks!
Old School T160

Marion Jay "JayB" Brewington
July 26, 1949 - April 16, 2009
mudfoot

Post by mudfoot »

"YOU GOT NUTTIN!"
Dirty Dave

Post by Dirty Dave »

mudfoot wrote:Image
What is up with the rabbits Mud? New fettish? What happend to the goats?
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

rev wrote: -Rick Murphy could take Eric Mannino
Mannino, Ummm is he that guy who got caught cheating in a tournement and now has his own show? WOW, that sucks!
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
rev

Post by rev »

They each have their own show. Only Mannino has been caught cheating, to my knowledge.
derekxec

Post by derekxec »

rick murphy has 2 shows :D
ChuckD

Post by ChuckD »

I leave for a couple of weeks and come back to Mud and Bunnies :oops:
I'd love to be a weed in a daisy chain