nice reds 44" 38,37,36,35.5" titusville/more pics

West Palm to Jacksonville
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

AAARARARARAGGHGHGHGHGHH!!!!!!

NICE FISH...regardless of what you caught them on...nice fish...
If it don't like scotch, it aint worth it!!!

alot/alot/abunch/morethanyou
TerryW

Post by TerryW »

Beautiful fish. I'd even be happy to be there to watch someone else catch one of those things.
35/34.5/26 24/22/1/1

I finally found Cow Creek. It's at the end of the Road to Nowhere!
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

I knew once this happened John's standards would be...errrrr.... changed.
This site's history is one of ribbing live/dead baiters. That may change as many things do but when I start to see a bunch of threads on cast netting livies, keeping bait alive, farking O2 systems for yaks, I'm gone.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
LagoonAddict

Post by LagoonAddict »

OH for heavens sake...why not try to ruin a guys proud moments....GREAT CATCH....I'M JEALOUS!!!

I don't care if you used Baby Ruths and Mars Bars...NICE REPORT, CONGRATS.

I think the rest of ya have been wankin wayyyyy too long!! Ya need to go fishing more and file a report like this :lol:

Bob
East Coast "Clique of One"

"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"
Rik

Post by Rik »

Lagoonaddict wrote:OH for heavens sake...why not try to ruin a guys proud moments....GREAT CATCH....I'M JEALOUS!!!

I don't care if you used Baby Ruths and Mars Bars...NICE REPORT, CONGRATS.

I think the rest of ya have been wankin wayyyyy too long!! Ya need to go fishing more and file a report like this :lol:

Bob
I agree. Tdsdad came to our forum to post about one hell of a day he had. There isn't a single one of us who would not be thrilled with the catching he had.

I've removed most of the non-topic stuff. If you want to have a bait vs arti discussion, do it in another thread. This thread belongs to tdsdad and his phenomonal day fishing!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
tbray

fishy

Post by tbray »

"i think we are gonna need a bigger boat".... :shock:

you may want to think about upgrading your net size too!!! :lol:

great reds...
I make plaid look....well....like plaid
LagoonAddict

Post by LagoonAddict »

Finally some sanity...thanks RIK !!
East Coast "Clique of One"

"'til reinforced, can we learn the ways of church-mice"
rev

Post by rev »

If you are looking for sanity, there are probably better places on the internet for you.
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

WTF!
All that work to cause a riot and you delete it all RIK....Ahhhhhh hockey sticks!!!!!

P.s. Hey, Tdsdad, great catch! That kid is going to charish those pics 20 years from now!

P.p.s RIK, you used to be my hero what happened?
Who killed fun RIK :cry:

Oh yeah, Nice catch Tdsdad!

Ohhh the things I do to not get deleated!
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
wiggleyourjig

Post by wiggleyourjig »

Great catch man I wouldnt take offense to the clowning. There are some good people around here just gotta look hard. Plus some of these guys have no pics to post so they have to bash ya to fill a post.
Mike
pag_yaker

Post by pag_yaker »

If I was tossing a cast net and nabbed one of these guys I'd take a picture before I released it ! Good catch !!!! Fishing is fun, but catching will always be best.
Jerry White
Contributing author for Paddling.net since 2005
Contributing author for Florida Sportsman Magazine
Member - Florida Outdoor Writers Association
FishingDL

Post by FishingDL »

looks like one of those days that you can talk about for years to come. Congrats on fishing and thanks for the pics. Outstanding.
Dave
-------------------------------------------------------
Is your fish dripping?

(11-01) 235 - (1-22) 215
RockinNReelin

Post by RockinNReelin »

I'm a 100% artificial user. I'm also a LOVER of catching redfish and those are some GORGEOUS redfish. I'm jealous!!! I'd have to say if I were fishing arties next to you and you were catching those fine fish with cut bait I'd REALLY be tempted to ask you for a hunk of bait!! And those flounder have me DROOLING!!

Beautiful fish!! Beautiful lil fishin buddy too!!

Congrats on a great day and a life long memory.
~Sharon~
Never lie to someone you trust, Never trust someone who lies to you.
tdsdad

tech fishing with cut bait

Post by tdsdad »

went back today and did ok-used mostly gulp shrimp and exude jerkbaits-caught several nice reds in the 27-34" range-jigged the shrimp on a circle hook

also used a sabiki rig to catch two pinfish-cut and tossed out, but no big boys today-did have a really big fish on for about 6-8 mins before he snapped the power pro-

I think its fine that some folks never use cut bait-I very rarely do, but when you are targeting those giant reds, and I have from boats and kayaks, it's very hard to hook up the really big ones (40"+) with any type of lure or fly-please tell me what lure has worked for you to catch a 44" red-

the only other time I use real bait is for tarpon, when they are pounding the pogie pods-most guides use the same thing and I don't think it's just for teaching purposes!!!

didn't see another person there all day today-fish were everywhere-here's a couple pics

take your kids fishing-
Vlap

Post by Vlap »

Incredible reds... I would kill for a day like that!
"It's always an adventure! " Cooknfish.
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Wow, take a few days to work hard and look at what you miss. Vlap come on over pal. Hitting the goonz or NMZ next weekend
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch