Haulover canal

West Palm to Jacksonville
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

It is strange that we did not see Rev or his yak at the OLC...........
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
Rik

Post by Rik »

yohan1973 wrote:First you bring a hot chick to the weigh in teasing all those OLD westsiders (I saw RIK cry'n mumbling something about this wouldn't fly in '77)
Not me. I'm one of her biggest fans. I keep the pics Bearsfan sent me - the ones I wouldn't let him post on the forum - rotating as my screen saver.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Those that camp with me know not to borrow my Nalgene bottle that I keep in my tent. Years ago I was mocked for my pee bottle now those same mockers get upset when they forget to pack theirs.
I haven't told them about the dual use of the sponge that I keep in my foot well yet. I want to see how many borrow it before I tell them it's dual use.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

DaveR wrote:I want to see how many borrow it before I tell them it's dual use.
Ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Remind me to never paddle to close to you while cracking jokes at you!
I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that airborn sponge! Yuck! lol

RIK, you dirty dog you! lol
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Hey Rik, you maight want to check out that new registered user BigWurm, I wouldnt try asking her for any pictures though

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
Rik

Post by Rik »

Her "location" kinda gave it away........
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley