eat your wheaties

West Palm to Jacksonville
rev

eat your wheaties

Post by rev »

Tomorrow marks the conclusion of the wee poon contest. Last time I checked, I was in the lead. Anyone got anything for me?
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

I got somethin for you big boy.... but if I post it I will get in trouble...... again........

Chris
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

oct 31 rev, not sept 30....remember, i called out end of sept and all you guys said no way....october is tiny poon month...so we said end of october...

but the way things are going, you will prolly still get the money
If it don't like scotch, it aint worth it!!!

alot/alot/abunch/morethanyou
rev

Post by rev »

I call BS. We said August is tiny poon month. September 30 was the deadline, but I'm confident in the fish. I'll let it ride for 30 more days.
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

no BS....we said OCT....(and sadly, I have confidence in your fish too)...

BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

what is the entry fee in to this wee poon contest, and is it too late to enter?
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Firstly, I find it very telling that you sorry sods actually have a contest to see who can catch the smallest fish. Points to the anti establishment culture of east side boys. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find more than a few you scallywags attending Fri meetings at the local madras.
Secondly, a Johnny come lately who has a reputation for catching small fish wants to enter with his pocket full of fingerling pics. His brain is no doubt clouded with 4-0 euphoria and hopes you will overlook his attempts to run away with the Golden Ram.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

Sure DaveR what ever you say.........

Chris
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

BearsFan wrote: and is it too late to enter?
It is too late to enter...
DaveR wrote:Points to the anti establishment culture of east side boys.
Damn right!!!!and if you would like to see more of our anti-establishment culture, hang around the sign for the OLC... :wink:

rev

Post by rev »

Must we get Rik to exume the archives of the website? It was September 30. Bastages. Next time I'll just let your buyers have their security deposit back.

Yes, the contest was closed. April 30, or thereabouts, was the date you had to commit by.

This is not 'Nam, there are rules.
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

There is only one true rule that matters, and that is anybody but REV. :D

Chris
BlueCrab

Post by BlueCrab »

I'm so anti-establishment, I'm not participating in the establishment of the contest even though it is fundamentally anti-establishment.

The Rev wrote:This is not 'Nam, there are rules.
I am convinced that they rip out your soul and replace it with edicts and statutes in law school. :wink:
Old School T160

Marion Jay "JayB" Brewington
July 26, 1949 - April 16, 2009
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

I guess there is always next year, too bad I didn't live over here sooner.

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

Dave R, I ran your post through babblefish to translate it to "eastcoast" english for my fellow countrymen!
This is what came out.
DaveR wrote:Firstly, I find it very telling that you sorry sods actually have a contest to see who can catch the smallest fish.
Translation: It's not fair that you guys didn't let me enter my fish from last year, you should have seen it...it was tiny!
Translation: I was president of the "Star trek" fan club in highshool. I still have my Captain kirk uniform and still wear it from time-to-time! It's rather snug!
DaveR wrote:It wouldn't surprise me at all to find more than a few you scallywags attending Fri meetings at the local madras.
Translation: Would you like to borrow my Captain Kirk uniform, It doesn't match my Mr. Spock undies I'm planning to wear that day!
DaveR wrote:Secondly, a Johnny come lately who has a reputation for catching small fish wants to enter with his pocket full of fingerling pics.
Translation: Did I forget to tell you that I lay out all of my undies a week in advance?
DaveR wrote: His brain is no doubt clouded with 4-0 euphoria and hopes you will overlook his attempts to run away with the Golden Ram.
Translation: Bearsfan can join our westcoast club but he can't borrow my Captain Kirk uniform! You'll have to wear the alien 3456 uniform from episode 26, season 4 of next generation to our meetings!
Last edited by yohan1973 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yohan1973

Post by yohan1973 »

Oh yeah, back to the topic. As the only outsider with insider knowlege.....end of October was indeed the end date! I call Bollocks on your BS call REV! lol

However, I've seen what your compitition has been catching....The money is all but your! lol
Stanley Steemer, carpet cleaner.