Paddle-Fishing.com mobile app

General Announcements, plus answers to questions like: Why can't I register? Why is my name banned? How do I post pictures?
bigguy

Re: Paddle-Fishing.com mobile app

Post by bigguy »

MikeT wrote:Is it worth the 1.99? I have an IPHONE and I can navagate this site very easily using safari. I have never tried posting pictures on here using my IPHONE but I guess that would actually require me catching fish to post pictures of...

Thanks,
Mike

Try the free one and see if you like it. I feel its much better then using the browser on my phone.
DavidtheProducer

Post by DavidtheProducer »

Just to let you guys know...I've had a lot of problems with this app. Sometimes it works, but there's definitely some instabilities. Several times I tried to open a thread and it shut down and gave me the "uncaught exception" error, which is basically the equivalent of the "blue screen" on a pc. I uninstalled the app and I'm going to try to install it again and see if that changes anything. I'll give you guys an update in a day or two
saltwater_cowboy
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by saltwater_cowboy »

"Hello? Sarah? Listen, can ya connect me up to Mount Pilot? Rik says they have a forum app for this here listenin' stick."
Mark

Here fishy, fishy, fishy......
Kpmiggs

Post by Kpmiggs »

Very nice app I downloaded it for my Blackberry Torch and it seems to work well. Damn paddle-fishing has came a long way. I like it. It also looks like I finally found a trailer for my kayak and will be back out there again catching all the fish.
TEAM PENETRATION - We Like to set our hooks Deep!