Read this first - Forum Rules

General Announcements, plus answers to questions like: Why can't I register? Why is my name banned? How do I post pictures?
Rik

Read this first - Forum Rules

Post by Rik »

NO ADVERTISING

Unless you have made prior arrangements with site management, please do no post anything that may be construed as advertising. You may put your website address in your Profile where it asks for "Website:"

PRIVATE MESSAGES

Please clean out your private messages on a regular basis. Please don't use the Private Message capability as an email inbox. Many of you have dozens of messages sitting in your inbox and sent box. All private messages are subject to deletion at any time.

This eats up bandwidth that can be better used for fishing reports, witty banter and discussions on whether your support the President or not. You know, important things.

SIGNATURE LINE PICS and TAGLINES

As of June, 8, 2007 - new rules. No pics in the signature line. All they do is clutter up the message board and make it hard to read the posts. No advertisements allowed!

Website addresses are also not allowed in your tagline unless prior arrangements have been made.

No more then 160 pixels wide. Please!

CORRECT TIME

If you'll go in to your profile and change the time setting to GMT-5 hours, your posts will have the correct time on them
Last edited by Rik on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.