CCA Tampa Chapter Banquet 4-14-16

Tournaments, Events, Seminars, and other gatherings
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

CCA Tampa Chapter Banquet 4-14-16

Post by sfurman »

Mark your calendars for April 14th for the annual CCA Florida Tampa Chapter Banquet and fund raiser. We will be holding it again at the Peppin Hospitality Center on 50th Street located a couple miles north of I-4.
Lots of fantastic raffle items, silent auction items and of course live auction stuff as well. TA Mahoney's is again a major sponsor too so don't forget to thank them next time you are in their store.

You can register on line at http://www.ccaflorida.org/cca-florida-chapters/tampa

Hope to see you all there.

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/show ... z41feZVq1Q
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Re: CCA Tampa Chapter Banquet 4-14-16

Post by sfurman »

Okay, the banquet is only 1 week away, if you have never been to one of our banquets this is your chance to check it out. This event will feature some new approaches to the silent auction using your smart phone to bid on items you would like to buy. You can get some incredible deals too. Our raffle is usually huge with lots of good stuff. It is hard to come to the banquet and not walk out with something good. The live auction will also be packed with lots of incredible trips and other merchandise that everyone will love. We will have a great Kayak for the raffle as well!

Come on out, if you haven’t already gotten your ticket go on line and do so please. If you wait till the last minute we certainly won’t turn you away at the door unless we run out of meals. This year we are using Salt Block as our meal provider and thy do a great job.
Steve
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Re: CCA Tampa Chapter Banquet 4-14-16

Post by sfurman »

Banquet is SOLD OUT! Thanks Everyone. :rr:
Steve