CCA FL STAR Tournament May 23 - September 7, 2015

Tournaments, Events, Seminars, and other gatherings
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

CCA FL STAR Tournament May 23 - September 7, 2015

Post by sfurman »

Win a new truck or you could win a new stink pot to ferry your Kayak around with. :)

The signature division, STAR tagged redfish, will have Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and CCA Florida officials releasing up to 80 STAR tagged redfish along the west coast of Florida several days prior to the start of the tournament. These specially tagged redfish will be released throughout hundreds of miles of Florida’s gulf coast and bays, from Pensacola to the Everglades National Park.

Terrific prizes can be claimed by STAR participants who catch and bring in the first 6 tagged redfish. The first tagged redfish winner will drive home in a NEW 2015 Pickup truck. The next five winners will each claim a brand new boat, motor and trailer package.

Read more about it here!

http://www.ccaflstar.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My posts are my opinion only.
Steve
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Re: CCA FL STAR Tournament May 23 - September 7, 2015

Post by sfurman »

$500,000 in prizes and $100,000 in scholarships for youth anglers there is also prizes for most fish reported and other ways to win, data will be collected for the FWC research too. Tournament runs from Memorial day through Labor day, you must register before it starts. Thanks.
Steve
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

Hurry time is running out! There is a kayak division for those that are always asking for one. Click link above and sign up now.
Steve
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

So, what something like 9 or 11 of the tagged redfish released have been caught and only one person was smart enough to register and now has a brand new truck to show for his lousy $30 entry fee, $60 if you are not already a CCA member but, seriously I can't see any fishermen not being a member. Unbelievable, I need to get out there and go fishing and quit working so darn much. :?

CCA really want so give these prizes away.
Steve
sfurman
Supporter 2010 - 2013

Post by sfurman »

Sorry more like 19 tagged reds have been caught.
Steve