Special offer for PFTS

finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Special offer for PFTS

Post by finatic »

As a sponsor of the PFTS for a number of years I want to also recognize that PF.com and the PFTS have always been a supporter of my company, finatic designs. Through the paddle-fish community I have met a lot of folks and have made numerous contacts even before moving to the Tampa bay area. Occasionally I get to fish the events myself but, not as much anymore with so much going on. When I do make the events I truly enjoy them and love to hear from folks that appreciate sharing my art. As we move into this new year you will see a lot of changes taking place with new products and some major changes to the website - one of which will be a discount code for P-F.com members only.

I will be at this Saturday's tournament and will have a framed print that has never been offered at a PFTS for the choice of the top 3 winners as well as a few other new art prints in the raffle.

In addition, I will bring two of our newest shirts released on the website available for purchase. The retail is $24 + tax +shipping. PFTS contestants $18 includes tax, no shipping.

These are the 2 shirts (link below) for the special offer. High quality, ringspun cotton. Mostly Lg and XL is what I have in stock.

finatic designs FL Redfish T-shirt

finatic designs Night ops poon T-shirt

Thanks,
Jeff
The artist formally known as Snookfinatic

finaticdesigns.com
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: Special offer for PFTS

Post by Todd »

:thumbleft:

Thanks Jeff.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
MarkM
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by MarkM »

I'm liking that tarpon one. Bring an XL please. :D
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Nice idea on the redfish.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

The new website is in works now and should be complete and launched by the end of April. The new site will have a discount code for PFTS anglers. I will arrange something with Todd/Rik to PM or e-mail your code for 'registered' PFTS anglers. The code will be good until the next PFTS season and then a new code will be issued as folks register for the new tournament series.
Also, another incentive is some free goodies in orders from PFTS folks. I do this alot with orders I recieve online and randomly throw in extra stickers, hats. and etc. and will certainly make sure something extra is in for PFTS folks.
Thanks again for you support and thanks for allowing me to do something I absolutely love to do that's why I do it.
Jeff

finaticdesigns.com
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

And I thought I was special cause I got an extra sticker. Thanks for your support all along the way Jeff.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooKnFish

Post by CooKnFish »

finatic wrote: $18 includes tax, no shipping.
Does that mean you deliver?
Paddles - they aren't just for the bedroom anymore.

~Mark~
finatic
PFTS SPONSOR
PFTS SPONSOR

Post by finatic »

Here you go folks...
Enter code: PFTS
when ordering for 10% off
Check out the new site at: http://www.finaticdesigns.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More new stuff to come! keep checking in.
Thanks,
Jeff

finaticdesigns.com