Bass tournament for a good cause... put on by Bil Sikora of Florida Bass Paddlers.. details and full information can be found on the FBP Freedom Fight fb-page... 33% paid back to winner, the other 66% split 50/50 between "Heros on the Water" & "Army Bass Anglers"
Here are the official rules for the tournament...
* Tournament will run from 2/1/15 until 2/28/15.
* Tournament is open to Kayaks, Canoes, and SUP's. Paddle or Pedal only.
* No electric motors of any kind.
* Kayak needs to be visible in picture.
* There is a $15 entry fee, payable via Paypal or Check.
* Paypal email@example.com, or send message if you want to pay by check.
* Include e-mail address in Paypal "Notes" to receive token.
* Please do not "Donate More" via tournament.
* Anyone wishing to donate more, please go to foundations direct site.
* Add $5 for Fly entry.
* You may fish wherever you are "ALLOWED"...no trespassing
* Largemouth, Peacock, and Smallmouth are the only qualifying fish.
* Each fish MUST be Catch, Photo, Release.
* Fish are measured as "Natural Lay" on Measuring Board (No Pinched Tails).
* Measuring Device and Token must be present in picture to qualify.
* Token will be provided after payment is received.
* Token will be e-mailed on 1/31, unless payment is made after 1/31.
* Anglers are being judged on total length of 3 Bass (Any Species).
* In the event of a tie, times of pic submitted is deciding factor.
* Top 3 Anglers in total length will be eligible for prizes.
* Limit of 2 Upgrades per Angler.
* Largest Snakehead also wins a prize.
* There will be 4 mystery prizes...1 awarded each week.
* Pictures are eligible if posted before 11:59 on 2/28.
* Top Angler wins 33% of total funds collected.
* 2nd Place Angler will win a $50 HOOK1 Gift Certificate.
* 3rd Place Angler will win a $25 Gift Certificate.
* Largest Bass caught on Fly will win a hand tied set of custom flies.
* Largest Snakehead will win a $25 HOOK1 Gift Certificate.
* All prizes to be paid / mailed after close of tournament.
* Cash Prize can be paid via Paypal or Money Order.
General freshwater forum. However, please consider using the regional forums instead!
1 post • Page 1 of 1