REVIVAL TIME

General freshwater forum. However, please consider using the regional forums instead!
bonefishwhisperer

REVIVAL TIME

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

look what I found today...1st survivors I have seen this decade....this is Adam the Carp Whisperer out of Tennesse
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Re: REVIVAL TIME

Post by DaveR »

Great news!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
bluebill

Re: REVIVAL TIME

Post by bluebill »

BFW - thanks for the report and photos.

I had to go to Miami two weekends ago and squeezed in a few hours of searching for peacocks.

I also found survivors in two different residential lakes in Kendall. I caught one nice peacock from a school that I could see in crystal clear water near the edge wall.

It was a cold windy weekend and the peacocks were only active during a few hours mid-afternoon. I could not catch a largemouth where they are normally thick in a Kendal lake. But, I am sure they are there but just did not like the cold water.
Be thankful for every day and especially those fine days on the water