Nawth Jawja ....

Let's hear reports from other places.
GILs_GONE_WILD

Nawth Jawja ....

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

Black Rock Mountain State Park to be exact. A few trout were caught and released but all beers were KILLED. Drying out liver as I type.

DaveR,

Thanks for the tip on the Cheeseburger at the Bulldog Tavern. Been by there a number of times but never stopped. Good eats and cold beer.

NO ... I did NOT let on that I am a Gator fan!! :shock: Did not want spit on my cheeseburger nor in my beer. :P
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Just read this Gil. Good to know the place is still there. God what a night I had there............
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

Bartender/waitress wanted to know first hand if we were Gator fans. We told her "hell no ... Gators suck!!!" To prove it, fortunately, one of the guys I was with happened to be a Bulldog fan and had a Georgia Bulldog plate on the front of his truck and a Georgia Bulldog decal on his rear windshield. haha!!

At least she didn't spit on our cheeseburgers (that I know of), 'cause truth be told ... I bleed orange and blue and I don't mean Auburn. ha!!!!!

They've "extended" the inside of the place and added a small patio outside. Got horseshoes set up out back as well. :D
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey