oil clean up work

Big Bend to Pensacola
TK

oil clean up work

Post by TK »

If you are interested in participating in the oil cleanup and are looking for work, we can put you to work.

My recruiting firm is working with one of the engineering firms hired to help clean the beaches.

Right now we can offer $11/hr plus over time for the first week. You will get bumped to $12/hr the second week. If you get picked to be a supervisor you will get $14/hr (We have no control over that).
If you travel more than 50 miles to get to the work site you will also receive $75 per day per diem for travel and or lodging expenses.

You need to have the 40 hour HAZWOPER certification, steel toe boots, glasses, a safety vest, a Florida Driver's license and the ability to pass a drug test.

We are working on setting up training courses so we can get people HAZWOPER certified, but that has not happened just yet. We also have discount rates at a Quality Inn in the area if you want to stay.

If interested email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Tom
"I am trying to catch tarpon, but these snook keep getting in the way!"
TK

Re: oil clean up work

Post by TK »

Update

Start rate is $14/hr now. See additional info in employment section.

anyone who is unemployed, this will be an opportunity to bring home some bacon.
TK

Re: oil clean up work

Post by TK »

At some point this week we will have free training set up for the HAZWOPER Certification.Probably Tuesday, maybe as late as Wednesday.