Where are the kayakers?

Flamingo to Big Bend
nemo327

Where are the kayakers?

Post by nemo327 »

I seem to be the only one posting on this forum. Where did everyone go?
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Re: Where are the kayakers?

Post by shamus »

Haven't been on the water since Tarpon season.
0 0 1
nowake

Post by nowake »

Went out Sunday morning caught two snook and a snapper on bay side turtle beach Sarasota on nuclear chicken gulp with red jig head, forgot camera, telephone, and pliers. Wind kicked up and called it a day. Not much to report sorry.
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

I'm not a resident but I visit here once a year or so and was wondering what the Sarasota bay report was with posters here. So I went out cold this morning. Caught a few trout, a flounder, about a dozen snook and more ladyfish than I could count. Unfortunately all were under slot. Had a ton of fun but nothing for the table. Did have a few redfish follow to the boat but no takers. Most were in 3ft. or less water on sand/oyster/weed bars. All caught on my secret weapon (?) and DOA natural shrimp. Guys around me were fishing with live or cut bait and all they caught were catfish. Thought that to be unusual. I have 2 more days and hope to get some on the grill before I leave.
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

I used to be a very frequent contributor to this forum. However over the past few months it has become almost silent. As we have discussed previously it appears that other social media has pretty much put this to bed. I will give it another shot and start posting here if it looks like the activity is going to pick back up.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

I switched to SUP fishing.. but have not been in a few weeks. I seldom post fishing reports anymore, first people here don;t really GAS of what I don;t catch in Biscayne Bay, second fishing has been not so good for a couple years so I really have nothing to report.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~