destinations forum

Flamingo to Big Bend
nemo327

destinations forum

Post by nemo327 »

This forum had a list of potential kayak launches. It seems to have been removed or moved from Pfishing.It was valuable for those that like trying out new places. My question is Where Is The List Now.?
Brett

Re: destinations forum

Post by Brett »

Hey nemo327, those were combined with this section (Regional Fishing & Destinations >> [REGION]). We thought it made sense to combine the regional sections together, rather than have them splintered apart...
Midwestern freshwater kayak fisher-of-whatever's-biting
nemo327

Post by nemo327 »

I went through every post in west central. The list does not exist.
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

IDK where they are or where they go.. but if any of you guys are ever in the SE area, Dade, Broward, Palm Bch. County areas here is a very good list maintained by Roger Spitzer, (aka = "bugdoc" or "RDS") for our launch sites down-over here.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
bluebill

Post by bluebill »

I have been enjoying this site for about 10 years now since moving from Oregon to Florida.

It appears to me that a new approach is to try to cover the entire the entire USA and Canada? Not sure how this will work.
For example, California has several great kayak fishing sites and I know that I will go there to see what the latest trends are.

I was very pleased to find the "Destinations" section when I worked in the Tampa area and those sites really got me started kayak fishing. I no longer need them as I am further south near Cape Coral in Lee county. I along with other posters could not find any destinations embedded in the Regional sections. For the benefit of newcomers to the Tampa Bay area, I hope these aids magically reappear.

Brett.. you are listing yourself as the Owner of this website. I wish you the best.
Do you still live in Indiana?

BlueBill
Be thankful for every day and especially those fine days on the water