first video...

jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

first video...

Post by jbdba01 »

Thread deleted.
Last edited by jbdba01 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
JB
DoubleM

Re: first video...

Post by DoubleM »

Good job on the video, good quality and effects like the coffee. Made me want to brew some right now!
I love the sound track to good bad n ugly, who performed the cover you used?
Mark .aka. Man of Purpose. Original Chincy Jones

Ultimate 14.5 sand & blue Indian River Outdoorsman.

The jig is up and weedless.
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

DoubleM wrote:Good job on the video, good quality and effects like the coffee. Made me want to brew some right now!
I love the sound track to good bad n ugly, who performed the cover you used?

For A Few Dollars More by Ennio Morricone. I suspect that youtube will strip it out in a bit. I neglected to give him credits and no royalties. We'll see....

I'm just getting into the video stuff - I'm not sure if I'm into it or not. Bunch more work and sometimes a photo tells a story a bunch better. I guess I'm old school - perhaps just old.

It's pretty amazing what you can do with the hardware now a days - I suspect that if you bought used what I have it would be < $1K. 2 cameras and an U/W housing rated to 140'. Hard to believe. Gotta love that G12. Used it for the Riptide tourney photos. With the U/W housing on I feel pretty bold with it.
JB
Lime Cider

Post by Lime Cider »

Didn't get to see the video, but yeah, YouTube is big on copyright infringement. Vimeo is still allowing for now but I'm sure they will be forced to change eventually. Best thing to do is search for music that has not been copyrighted. SFX, freeplaymusic, and audiodraft are a few places to look for video length "royalty free" tracks.
Russ