The wind stopped

DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

The wind stopped

Post by DaveR »

For a little while anyway. Enough time to find this bit of 5wt fun. Had to go down to 12lb leader as my pals have been seriously line shy since the water has cleared up.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
BigFlyReel
Supporter 2011 - 2013

Re: The wind stopped

Post by BigFlyReel »

Nicely done!
____

Native "Slayer Propel 13"
Native "Ultimate 12"
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Nice Dave......I love when a plan comes together......
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

Nice job. I have not yet caught a red on a fly. Did you make that fly?
"There was a very cautious man, who never laughed or cried. He never risked, he never lost, he never won nor tried. And when he one day passed away, his insurance was denied, For since he never really lived, they claimed he never died
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Yep
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Captain Hugh

Post by Captain Hugh »

Nice job on the fly.
"There was a very cautious man, who never laughed or cried. He never risked, he never lost, he never won nor tried. And when he one day passed away, his insurance was denied, For since he never really lived, they claimed he never died
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Thanks. It's a micro merkin kinda thing. About the size of some of the fiddler crabs in the area.

"SANCTUARY!!!"