Pretty Cool Video

GILs_GONE_WILD

Pretty Cool Video

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJuVZJf2 ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:cool:
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
Hillbilly
Supporter 2011 - 2014
Supporter 2011 - 2014

Re: Pretty Cool Video

Post by Hillbilly »

Every time I happen to drive thru there, I always think I should fish it. Then they make a movie, guess shoulda, woulda, coulda! Nice Baby Tarpon!
Tempted and Tried by a Fine pair of Legs
Likewise Enticed by Over Easy Eggs
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mike Hodge

Post by Mike Hodge »

Good stuff.
mauso1
Supporter 2007 - 2013

Post by mauso1 »

:thumbright: thanx 4 sharing Gil I was waitin for the 18 wheeler hookup :o
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club
TRKpoker

Post by TRKpoker »

Back when I was about 16...maybe 17 I would pull off the road just about anywhere and fly fish down here in South Fla. I hit a car on a back cast but it was just a light tap, or so I thought. Two or three min later a guy came at me from behind me yelling. Took about 5 seconds for him to calm down when he realized I was fishing. He thought I was just hitting cars as they went by. Talked for awhile and he left. I have caught tons of fish you would never expect off SR-27, the alley, I-75, and the turnpike back when the state troopers didn't bother you much. They tend to shoo you off these days if they can without getting out of their cars. If you are far enough off they tend to ignore you.
John
Guv'ner

Post by John »

Funny, he mentions the whole trail and shows the baby tarpon at the exact spots i fish for them. Nothing like jumping a poonita on the way to work!
"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree." - Michael Crichton
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

That was great. Thanks for the link. I've been fishing the Trail for many years and it has provided some amazing memories. Without a doubt, I've caught 100 times as many snook on the Trail as I have anywhere else in the state. It is a fly-fisherman's haven (albeit, with its own unique set of challenges).