Trying this tomorrow...

JoeS

Trying this tomorrow...

Post by JoeS »

I have finally sold all but one of my Egg Beaters(Spinning Reels) keeping one for the PFTS if I ever get to attend again.....For 4 years now I have wanted to concentrate on Fly fishing but have always reverted back to the conventional fishing.......hopefully I will stick with it more this time.......Any how I have been tying up Clousers for the beach and flats but lately I have reverted to the Bendback so tomorrow I am going to try what I call the "Bleeding Bendback" hopefully it works....Oh if anyone wants to get out tomorrow let me know.....I have a 1/2 of a bologna samich to share along with a Cohiba.....here is my "Bleeding Bendback" I am not that good so be gentle....screw that I can take it rip away....
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Re: Trying this tomorrow...

Post by ChrisR »

I'll be at work, but good luck Joe. Let us know how it goes.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Give it hell Joe!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Thanks guys.....going to have to wait a day or two....made it as far as out of my neighborhood Cherokee started overheating had to turn around come home.......not sure what the problem is find out today..... :evil:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
DoubleM

Post by DoubleM »

bummer!
Mark .aka. Man of Purpose. Original Chincy Jones

Ultimate 14.5 sand & blue Indian River Outdoorsman.

The jig is up and weedless.