Real fish fly swap (Tarpon fly swap)

BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Re: Real fish fly swap (Tarpon fly swap)

Post by BearsFan »

GILs_GONE_WILD wrote:
Just can't let it go can you !!??? I posted where Fed-Ex did exactly the same thing and I'd be willing to bet DHL, UPS, Air Borne, etc, etc ad infinitum have all done the same fucking thing. Screw you!!!!

Guess now would not be the time to mention the fly tying materials I just received doubles of because usps lost them. Original package arrived 6 weeks after the replacement order arrived. :cheers:
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

GILs_GONE_WILD wrote:
forced2work wrote:In the mail as of 20 minutes ago, Noles your should be there in 60-120 days with no feathers.....if they are anything like our rod shipments...
Just can't let it go can you !!??? I posted where Fed-Ex did exactly the same thing and I'd be willing to bet DHL, UPS, Air Borne, etc, etc ad infinitum have all done the same fucking thing. Screw you!!!!
I guess I could make the obvious Joke of someone going POSTAL here but that would be to easy.......Noles and I have a history of Bad luck with shipping things to each other the facts are the facts and it is almost comical. Gil you have no worries cause the management of this jiont and I are in mutual aggreement that after this fly swap I am done P-f.com. So you can now be the Fly fishing, fly swap, and anything that you need ship please use the post office expert of the P-f.com.....
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

Got them today. Thanks to Forcedtowork for organizing this. They are all great looking flies, it's time for me to pick up my game if I'm going to participate in these swaps. I might actually hookup with a Tarpon if I can keep that hole jumper Noles out of my spots !!!. You know the ones he showed me !!
0 0 1
forced2work

Post by forced2work »

anybody not recieved thier flies...
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

forced2work wrote: Noles and I have a history of Bad luck with shipping things to each other the facts are the facts and it is almost comical.
Not sure I understand why, if you had that many problems with the post office, you or Phinla didn't insure or register the items you were mailing.

"Going Postal" ... nah, not me. Just tired of hearing the same ol' rhetoric. BUT, it would've been a good post on your part.

I just mailed $7,000.00 worth of diamonds and watches for a fellow yesterday. "Registered Mail" ... the safest way to mail ANYTHING.

Sorry you've had such bad luck with the U.S.P.S. My apologies! :(
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Got them today, good stuff. Thanks Chris!
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"You think you have problems now? Follow your instincts, it will get worse" -Hatch
GILs_GONE_WILD

Post by GILs_GONE_WILD »

BearsFan wrote:Got them today, good stuff. Thanks Chris!
Cool :cool: I didn't know we were delivering on Sunday. :wink:
GIL

"Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~~ Edward Abbey
ChrisR
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by ChrisR »

Mine are in too. Nice flies. Thanks for making it all work Chris.
overtheedge86

Post by overtheedge86 »

any body willing to post pics, im interested in how they turned out.
shamus
The Beaver Tickler

Post by shamus »

0 0 1
BearsFan
Egotistical Prick

Post by BearsFan »

Dear F2W,
I fished your fly on friday. That bitch has some serious wiggle. Any tips to make mine swim like yours? P.S. the tail fell/got bitten off after about 7 casts to rollers in a rain storm.