CooknFish

Paying tribute to those we've lost
Heywood

CooknFish

Post by Heywood »

Mark Bellote aka “Cooknfish”

Another friend to the PF community gone way to soon. Mark was a gifted writer, someone who I took inspiration and advice from. I thought I would share this:

“A day in the life of an angler: The one that got away.
I wasn’t seriously looking for a bite. Hell I wasn’t even just playing around. I just had my line out, sitting there motionless as I thought about life’s new direction. Then she took the bait while I wasn’t paying attention. I woke up and with a reflex reaction, I raised up to set the hook. Back and forth, the affair raged on. Just as she settled down and I thought I had my trophy catch, she thrashed once again just to let me know she was playing with me. My heart broke along with the connection to such a prize. I’m sure she’s still out there lurking, setting scope to steal the next guys tackle.”

"CooKnFish" - a philosophy of culinary sport mixing the basic ingredients that blend together as a tasty experience. No matter what happens…”It’s Always An Adventure

I will miss Marks witty humor and his love of the sport.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Mark R

Re: CooknFish

Post by Mark R »

Nicely done Bill!
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?