Heroes on the Water-Tampa Bay, volunteer request

Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Heroes on the Water-Tampa Bay, volunteer request

Post by Todd »

Heroes on the Water (HOW) is growing rapidly and we are always in need of volunteers. If you would like to help out please PM me your e-mail address so we can put you on the list for our future events. You do not have to show up at every event, we fully understand that, but would like to expand our volunteer list for future events.

I can guarantee you your volunteer efforts will be time well spent. Ask anyone else who has helped out and they will relay the same message, the day is very rewarding.

You will be volunteering to spend the morning with a vet kayak fishing. You will be a "guide" of sorts helping out. Sometimes you will be asked to bring equipment, it all depends on who we have showing up for each event.

Thanks in advance for helping out, it is much appreciated.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
tomboy

Re: Heroes on the Water-Tampa Bay, volunteer request

Post by tomboy »

Would love to but I'm on the East Coast. Know of similar organizations over here I can help?
If you can't be good, be enthusiastic!
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Re: Heroes on the Water-Tampa Bay, volunteer request

Post by DaveR »

You have my info but know that I work most Saturdays. :(
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.