Confession time

Rik

Confession time

Post by Rik »

When a member commits an embarassing screw up, they NORMally fess up publicly and write a tell all post. If they don't do so in a timely and NORMal fashion, NORMally someone else will make the post and it NORMally isn't so forgiving. NORMally.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
willemac
Supporter 2009 - 2012

Re: Confession time

Post by willemac »

I am sure that gentleman that may have committed the aforementioned screw up is at this very moment composing his unaltered version of the story.
It's the other three quarters that can't be trusted!!!
Mac

Hobie AI
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

Rik wrote:When a member commits an embarassing screw up, they NORMally fess up publicly and write a tell all post. If they don't do so in a timely and NORMal fashion, NORMally someone else will make the post and it NORMally isn't so forgiving. NORMally.
Sorry, I have been out of the loop for the last couple of days....now WHO would do such a thing :? :roll:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
Rik

Post by Rik »

I don't NORMally have to do this but let me edit my post for a bit of clarification:
Rik wrote:When a member commits an embarassing screw up, they NORMally fess up publicly and write a tell all post. If they don't do so in a timely and NORMal fashion, NORMally someone else will make the post and it NORMally isn't so forgiving. NORMally.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Thats funny right there.
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Norm »

Heywood wrote:Thats funny right there.
What chu talkin bout Willis :?:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
paddlaroun

Post by paddlaroun »

Must be why I never got a fishing report from that weekend from my old fishing buddy that would usually have called me to tell me how he did. Time to come out and tell everyone the truth before they hear it second hand like I did.
Dan Native 12
"Sleep in fish late"

"I know the waters cold! Wet your hand anyway!!!"
CooKnFish

Post by CooKnFish »

Sorry, Dan. If I had known, I would have called ya to give you the scoop. :mrgreen:
Paddles - they aren't just for the bedroom anymore.

~Mark~